43 Bible Verses & Christian Quotes on Having Faith in God
1. Put your hope in God who richly provides us with everything.
1 Timothy 6:17
2. For we live by faith, not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7
3. I will walk by faith even when I cannot see.
2 Corinthians 5:7
4. Believe that God will do the impossible in your life.
5. Set your mind on things above.
6. Faith in Christ is the only thing to save you from despair.
7. Don't bother to give God instructions, just report for duty.
8. Each of us is an innkeeper who decides if there is room for Jesus.
9. The Lord will fight for you; You need only be still.
10. Expect nothing appreciate everything.
11. Faith ends where worry begins & worry ends where faith begins.
12. Faith isn't about asking God to stop the storm. Faith is about trusting God to help you through the storm. Just believe.
13. Faith over fear
14. Feed your faith and fears will starve to death.
15. For we walk by faith not by sight.
16. God answers when you least expect it.
17. God has a wonderful way of turning negatives into positives.
18. God is about to do things you have never imagined.
19. God is faithful even when we're faithless.
20. God will always provide. It might just look different than what we had in mind.
21. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
22. The Lord will guide you always.
23. When the time is right, I, the Lord; will make it happen.
24. Trust in the Lord. Do not trust in worldly power of wicked men.
25. Jesus is my joy, my life, my peace, and my everything.
26. If God is all you have. You have all you need.
27. Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.
28. Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
29. Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.
30. No amount of Christian activity compensates for an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ.
31. No expiration dates are found on God's promises.
32. God will provide.
33. Commit to the Lord whatever you do and He will establish your plans.
34. God has been so good to me.
35. Rest tonight knowing that whatever is on your mind is in God's hands.
36. I am Alpha & Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
37. The hearts of all men are in the hands of God.
38. Those who thank God even in trials, turn the burden into blessings. So keep your faith close to your heart and God will provide.
39. Trust in God's timing. It's better to wait a while and have things fall into place than to rush and have things fall apart.
40. Walk by faith not by sight.
41. We have this hope as an anchor for our soul.
42. When you have God, you have everything.
43. Where God Guides, He Provides