God tests us in many different ways and sometimes it's hard! So here are 38 different bible verses and Christian quotes about Trials and Tribulations to give you motivation and inspiration to get over those hurdles and win your battles for our Lord and Savior.
1. The Lord is greater than the giants you face.
1 John 4:4
2. Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7
3. A heartbreak is a blessing for God. It's just His way of letting you realize He saved you from the wrong one.
4. Don't say God has been silent when your bible has been closed.
5. Encourage one another. Build each other up.
6. Everything happens for a reason. Live it, love it, learn from it! Make your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile.
7. God is more interested in your character than your comfort.
8. God is not asking you to figure it out. He's asking you to trust that He already has.
9. God is the reason why even in pain, I smile, In confusion, I understand, In betrayal, I trust, And in fear, I continue to fight.
10. God never uses anyone greatly until He tests them deeply.
11. I will never doubt that God has gotten me through every hard moment in my life.
12. I will praise God in the storm.
13. God will open doors.
14. Fear not, for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
15. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God.
16. Let the Lord fight your battles. He hasn't lost one yet.
17. Lord I can't say it in words. Can you please just listen through my heart.
18. Give us this day our daily bread.
19. May I never forget on my best day, that I still need God as desperate as I did on my worst.
20. My God is bigger than any problems I face!
21. Never lose hope. Just when you think it's over God sends you a miracle.
22. Obedience to God is an expression of our love for God.
23. My only hope is in you.
24. Remain at peace, God will fight your battles.
25. Repeat after me. My breakdowns were breakthroughs to a better me and a greater future. I am an overcomer through Christ.
26. Rest is a weapon given to us by God. The enemy hates it because he wants you stressed and occupied.
27. God understands the cries of our heart, even when they're too deep for words.
28. So many roads. So many detours. So many choices. But only one way. JESUS
29. Sometimes God doesn't change your situation because He is trying to change your heart.
30. Stay calm, I will get you through this.
31. The only way God can show us He's in control is to put us in situations we can't control.
32. The struggle is real but so is Jesus.
33. To be alive is to be broken. And to be broken is to stand in need of grace.
- Brennan Stanning
34. When darkness is screaming that God has abandoned you, listen to the calm yet powerful voice of Jesus saying "I will never leave you."
35. When we think "It's too late."
God says "I still have a plan."
36. When you feel like you're drowning in life, don't worry. Your lifeguard walks on water.
37. Why y'all trying to test my Jesus in me?
38. Worrying doesn't change anything, but trusting in God changes everything.