1. God is greater than our heart and has knowledge of all things.
1 John 3:20
2. Your beauty should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.
1 Peter 3:3-4
3. Christianity doesn't offer a smooth flight, it provides a safe landing.
- Ray Comfort
4. Everything belongs to you, and you belong to Christ, Christ belongs to God.
5. Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord.
6. Glitter in my veins Jesus in my heart
7. Go and make disciples
8. God is good all the time
9. God is my everything. With Him, nothing is lost. Talk to God, no breath is lost Trust in God, you will never be lost.
10. God's timing is forever accurate. Believe it. Trust it. Allow it.
11. Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.
12. Where God guides, He provides
13. Jesus is everything
14. You may not understand now what I am doing. But someday, you will.
15. Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - no point
16. Listening to Jesus because I know He never gives bad advice
17. God's word gives life
18. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, your soul, your mind.
19. Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.
20. Money is temporary, House is temporary, Car is temporary, Career is temporary, God is eternal.
21. My identity and value are found in Christ alone
22. My relationship with God is more important to me than anything else.
23. One of the best gifts we can give ourselves is time alone with God.
24. BEAUTIFUL. Let the king be enthralled by your beauty; honor Him; for He is your Lord.
25. You have filled my heart with great joy.
26. In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety.
27. Commit everything you do to the Lord.
28. This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
29. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord Hallelujah!
30. Put God first and you'll never be last.
31. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
32. Some people think God does not like to be troubled with our constant coming and asking. The way to trouble God is not to come at all.
33. Something unique is more valuable than something that's just like everything else.
- Joyce Meyer
34. He calls me beautiful one.
Song of Solomon 2:1-17
35. Sundays are for Jesus and football.
36. The poorest person on earth is not the one without money but is the one without Jesus.
37. Trying to be like Jesus
38. We look back and thank God. We look forward and trust God.
39. Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
40. Work for God. The benefits are great.