1. For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him.
2 Chronicles 16:9
2. God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline.
2 Timothy 1:7
3. And the child grew and became strong. He was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was on him.
4. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.
5. I have a great need for Christ I have a great Christ for my need.
6. David didn't need to know Goliath's strength because he already knew God's.
7. Don't go back to something God has already rescued you from.
8. Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created.
9. Let God deal with your enemies.
10. God is enough. If I have Him, I have all I need.
11. God is the reason why even in pain, I smile; in confusion, I understand, in betrayal, I trust; and in fear, I continue to fight.
12. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
13. I am sending you out like sheep among the wolves; therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves -Jesus
14. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
15. If God answers your prayers, He is increasing your faith. If God delays, He is increasing your patience. If God doesn't answer, He has something better for you.
16. Fear not fear thou not; for I am with thee: Be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee;
17. Jesus is my joy, my life, my peace, and my everything.
18. Be the one to stand out in the crowd.
19. I am not alone, for my father is with me.
20. Be strong and courageous.
21. Be Strong.
22. Look forward with hope. Not backwards with regret.
23. With God all things are possible.
24. The joy of the Lord is my strength.
25. Never give up. God works in mysterious ways.
26. God didn't bring you this far to leave you.
27. God crowns the humble with victory.
28. When God's warriors go down on their knees, the battle is not over. It has just begun.
29. You have nothing to fear. God is with you.